This Objective Trapeze Masterclass is all about our handy Cloud Administration. Trapeze Cloud Administration enables you to manage your Trapeze Stamps, Presets, Add-ons, and Settings from within the Trapeze Portal. It provides an easy, modernised Trapeze configuration experience compared to working with legacy “trapeze.ini” configuration files. More information is available here.
Watch on-demand hosts Marty & Teille in a 45-minute session where you’ll be shown how to:
- Access the Trapeze Portal (once migrated)
- Navigate Cloud Administration within the Trapeze Portal
- Add and manage Administrators who will be responsible for sharing Stamps and Presets with, and assigning Settings and Add-ons to your Trapeze users or Groups
- Create and manage Groups (and optionally link them to existing Active Directory Groups) for easy sharing of Stamps, Presets, Settings, and Assessment Add-ons to multiple users at a time
- Create new Settings collections to be shared with your Trapeze users or Groups
- Share Stamps and Presets with, and assign Settings and Assessment Add-ons to your Trapeze users or Groups
Watch on-demand by completing the form to the right.
Customer Success Director - Objective Trapeze
Customer Success Manager - Objective Trapeze