Survey now open
The first of its kind for government in the UK.
The Government Regulatory Technology Survey is now open and we invite you to participate.
It’s clear that regulators are adopting more regulatory technology but there is no industry-scale view of:
- Which types of technology are being adopted most frequently?
- What are the most common benefits?
- What are the biggest barriers to further adoption?
That’s why we’re creating a survey for regulators – to uncover the answers to these questions and more.
Your input makes a difference.
Your experience and expertise would be greatly appreciated in participating in this inaugural UK survey.
Who should complete the survey?
- Individuals from regulatory organisations who manage a specific area of regulation and have an overview of the current systems used and plans for future systems.
- If your organisation administers several areas of regulation, individuals should answer only for their main area of responsibility. If an individual has overarching responsibility for multiple areas, please answer holistically for the organisation.
We’re looking for responses from across the UK so please feel free to share the survey with relevant contacts.
What’s in the survey?
The survey asks you to provide information about what type of regulator you work for, the type of technology you are currently using to help with regulation and any barriers to implementing further technology.
The survey will take about 12-14 minutes to complete. The results will be confidential, although we will ask you for your contact details so we can share the report with you.
The survey closes to responses on Friday, 11 November 2022 (5pm, GMT).
We look forward to sharing a pre-release copy of the report with you once completed, and will invite you to our Government Regulatory Technology Forum where you can:
- Learn about the future direction of technology in regulation across the UK
- Hear about the possible challenges of adopting technology within regulators
- Explore real global case studies where technology is improving regulation
- Grow your networks and connect with your peers.