Last updated: Fri 17 Dec 2021, 4:15pm AEDT
A critical vulnerability has been discovered in Apache Log4j 2, an open source Java package used to enable logging in many Objective solutions. The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) has identified the vulnerability as Apache Log4j Security Vulnerabilities.
Please return to this blog post and refresh your browser for updates from the Objective Team.
Are my Objective solutions affected?
Since the issue was initially identified, the Objective Product Development Team has been actively investigating the impact of the vulnerability across the entire range of Objective solutions. Each product has been updated with a status, denoting the current state of the investigation and the next steps to be taken.
Status of Objective Products
The following table will be updated as the status of each investigation is updated:
- Not Affected: Vulnerability does not affect this product.
- Mitigated: Security configuration put in place whilst awaiting Patch.
- Mitigation Available: A Security configuration is available to be applied.
- Patch Pending: Investigation complete, patch development in progress.
- Patch Applied: Patch has been applied by the Objective Team.
- Patch Available: Patch available for customers to install. Contact Objective Support for details.
|Objective ECM 11.1||Mitigation Available - KB#2323|
|Objective ECM 11.0||Not Affected - KB#2326|
|Objective ECM 10.x||Not Affected - KB#2326|
|Objective Connect||Not Affected|
|Objective Connect Link (on-premise)||Not Affected - KB#2325|
|Objective Connect Link (cloud)||Not Affected|
|Objective Gov365 (on-premise)||Not Affected - KB#2324|
|Objective Gov365 (Cloud)||Not Affected|
|Objective Redact||Not Affected|
|Objective Ministerials||See ECM Version|
|Objective OpenGov||See ECM Version|
|Objective RegWorks (cloud)||Patch Applied|
|Objective Regworks Mobile||Not Affected|
|Objective Regworks (on-prem)||Patch Available|
|Objective Reach||Not Affected|
|Objective Keystone||Not Affected|
Planning and Building
|Objective Trapeze||Not Affected|