Updated: 16 March 2020
Objective Corporation is monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak closely, and in parallel making the appropriate contingency plans. All departments are conducting risk assessments and contingency plans to minimise the impact on day to day operations, our people, and our customers.
As a precautionary measure, to ensure the well-being of staff and families, Objective management has recommended all employees in an Australian or UK based office implement remote working. Read more in Remote Operations below.
The following policies have been implemented to reduce overall risk:
- Any staff member that has travelled to high or moderate risk countries is required to self isolate for 14 days before returning to work in an Objective office.
- If any staff display symptoms we are asking them to work from home and arrange testing.
- We are applying the same restrictions to all visitors (vendor, customer or partner) to our offices.
- We have cancelled non-essential international travel, and are limiting staff travel domestically.
- We have requested staff conduct meetings (vendor, customer or partner) by video conference where possible.
- Strict hygiene policies are in place in all offices, globally.
Following successful remote operations on Friday 13th March, Objective has recommended that staff in Australian and UK based offices work off-site until further notice.
Processes and systems are in place and Objective is enabled to continue business as usual.
Offices remain open and are fully functional, however Objective recommends limiting the number of external meetings where possible and to organise digital video meetings instead.
Working with Customers
We are confident that we have the plans and systems in place to support our customers going forward. We will also be working with any customers with current projects, to ensure we have the required remote access and contingency plans in place to minimise disruption.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact your Objective Account Manager in your local office or use this online form.